(i) Forest should be reserved and more and trees should be planted across the region especially in those areas where deforestation takes place. (ii) Wildlife must be protected by enacting laws and creating awareness among people. (iii) Starting various projects to save endangered species of plants and wildlife.
How can we preserve our ecosystem?
Ten Simple Things You Can Do to Help Protect the Earth
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle. Cut down on what you throw away. …
- Volunteer. Volunteer for cleanups in your community. …
- Educate. …
- Conserve water. …
- Choose sustainable. …
- Shop wisely. …
- Use long-lasting light bulbs. …
- Plant a tree.
Why do we need conservation of ecosystem 9?
Plants and animals depend on each other in order to survive, therefore the destruction of one would affect the life of the other. Hence, we should conserve biodiversity to prevent these species to become extinct and to maintain a balance in the nature.
How can we conserve ecosystem in Class 8?
The following are three ecosystem conservation measures:
– Removing risks such as weeds in the environment or grazing by domestic animals. – Wild animals introduced to predators such as foxes and cats must be eradicated. – Threatened species reintroduction and habitat regeneration by revegetation programmes.
How can we conserve ecosystem explain with 5 examples?
- SAVE TREES.
- STOP PLANTATION(IT WILL EFFECT BIODIVERSITY)
- DON’T TRY TO BRAKE NATURE RULES.
- Removal of threats, such as environmental weeds or grazing by domestic stock and feral animals.
- Re-introduction of threatened species and the restoration of habitat through revegetation programs.
How can we protect our ecosystem essay?
Environment can be saved by planting more trees, recycling, reusing, reducing pollution, creating awareness through environmental programs, etc. Conclusion: If we want to save the environment then, we should stop the exploitation of natural resources.
Why should we preserve the ecosystem?
Healthy ecosystems clean our water, purify our air, maintain our soil, regulate the climate, recycle nutrients and provide us with food. They provide raw materials and resources for medicines and other purposes. … It’s that simple: we could not live without these “ecosystem services”.
What is ecosystem Class 9?
Solution: An ecosystem is a community of plants, animals and smaller organisms that live,feed, reproduce and interact in the same area or environment.
What is the role of ecosystem in environment?
Ecosystems have a critical role in regulating climate, and soil, water and air quality, but management to change an ecosystem process in support of one regulating ecosystem service can either provide co-benefits to other services or can result in trade-offs.
Why should we conserve flora and fauna Class 9?
The reasons for conservation of flora and fauna is: 1) To maintain biodiversity – this ensures that the variety of plants and animals are maintained in the environment such that no species are lost. 2)To maintain ecological balance – ecological balance is very important because life is supported by this balance.
How can we conserve plants and animals Class 8?
To protect our flora and fauna and their habitats, protected areas called wildlife sanctuaries, national parks and biosphere reserves have been earmarked. Plantation, cultivation, grazing, felling trees, hunting and poaching are prohibited there.
How can humans help to prevent changes in ecosystem?
Use public transport, cycle or walk instead of using a car. Use facilities and trips run by local people whenever possible. Don’t be tempted to touch wildlife and disturb habitats whether on land, at the coast or under water.
What is the conservation of ecosystem?
Ecosystem conservation considers entire communities of species as well as their interactions with the physical environment and aims to develop integrated plans involving wildlife, physical resources, and sustainable use.
How can we conserve living organisms?
Here are some tips:
- Make sure you don’t throw toxic, or harmful, materials in the trash, like paint or car batteries. …
- Don’t take super long showers or let water run when you aren’t using it. …
- Don’t drink from plastic water bottles. …
- Don’t have wild animals as pets. …
- Don’t depend on someone else to do this!
What are the four strategies in protecting and conserving ecosystem?
The Millennium Ecosystem Assessment (MA), a major UN-sponsored effort to analyze the impact of human actions on ecosystems and human well-being, identified four major categories of ecosystem services: provisioning, regulating, cultural and supporting services.